details, terms and conditions
Please read this agreement carefully.
Upon entering into this agreement and paying your deposit you the hirer, agree to be bound by the terms within.
- Booking a service with RLA Wedding Designs verbally, by phone, internet or any other method of communication constitutes you having read, understood, agree and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- All items are owned outright and remain the property of RLA Wedding Designs
Unit 3a, Hall Farm Business Park, Martham Road, Rollesby, Nr Great Yarmouth, NR29 5DR
- Hired items will always be dropped off before 11:45am on the wedding day - Where possible we will deliver the day before the wedding date but this is not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to collect our hire items early morning (Midnight) as products may be needed for re-hire.
- Hire items in your care shall remain your responsibly at all times.
- The hirer shall be solely responsible for the hire goods, hotels/venues/ florists/wedding planners or any other third party involvement will be exempt from any responsibility and will not be held accountable should any damages occur whilst in their possession.
- To secure your booking with RLA Wedding Designs we require a non-refundable deposit. (price differs depending on hire value - it will be clearly stated on your invoice)
- Without a deposit your booking is not valid and your required date and items are still available to others.
- The remainder of your balance is due four weeks prior to your wedding or event date.
- If the balance payment is not received four weeks before your date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and start legal proceedings for the full balance.
- All cancellations must be confirmed in either writing or email and will only become effective on receipt of your cancellation email or letter.
- Cancellations and reductions will forfeit your deposit and all monies paid to date.
- No refunds will be offered should you reduce your order. Subject to availability alternative items can be provided to equal the amount reduced.
- Cancellation of items with RLA Wedding Designs within twelve weeks of your wedding date will require full payment.
- Should you fail to adhere to this cancellation policy RLA Wedding Designs will proceed legally to recover outstanding balances.
- If any of our hire items are broken beyond repair before your wedding, every effort will be made to replace or source a similar/alternative option.
- If we are unable to replicate the item you will receive an immediate refund.
- No further compensation will be offered.
- If items are returned badly damaged or broken/lost in any way we have the right to charge you the replacement cost or treatment charge. This will be required in full within seven days.
- Drinks and bottles must not be placed on LOVE letters or I DO letters, stains and marks will be charged at a repaint cost of £50.00.
- Movement of the Love Letters after they have been set up by RLA Wedding Designs needs to be discussed prior to movement and should always be moved by a minimum of two people per letter and never with the lights on.
- Should RLA Wedding Designs have to proceed legally to recover any monies from yourselves you will be liable to pay our costs of doing so.
These terms and conditions and contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
RLA Wedding Designs treats any personal information you may provide in accordance with the provisions of the data protection act 1988 and will only use the information you supply to contact you in connection with services provided and/or to respond to requests you have made to provide information.
During communication with RLA Wedding Designs, data that you provide such as your name, phone number or email address may be held on file. We do not use this information for anything other than to contact you regarding your enquiry. We do not engage in direct marketing and we do not give out information to third parties. Please let us know if you would like us to delete any data we hold on you.