details, terms and conditions
I will send you a list of information required in order to complete the proofs, I will message you when I begin for this.
I will send you a checklist to help you gather the information required. Some of the information may not be relevant to your specific order, so please use the sheet as a guideline. If you have any information we have not discussed or ideas please include this with the required information.
Proofs are sent for you to check and authorise. This will be sent digitally for you to check via a PDF.
Please make sure you check all spelling, spaces, colours and be absolutely certain you are happy with the overall look.
Changes can be made to the proofs - (please see separate notice regarding changes)
After you approve the proofs any changes required will incur reprint charges.
If you would like to make amendments I am happy to make as many changes as you wish on two separate occasions however after this I will be applying a £5.00 fee to make any amendments per time which will be invoiced to you prior to making the amendments.
After you have approved the proofs and happy to go to print the remaining balance is then due, this is then invoiced to you and can be paid via paypal or bank transfer. Once paid I then order the stock – please allow five working days for stock to arrive. When the stock arrives I ask you to allow a further 14 days for me to complete the order. The order will then be packaged and ready for collection or postage.
Postal orders are sent with tracking numbers and a signature will be required.
Please read this agreement carefully.
Upon entering into this agreement, you the hirer, agreed to be bound by the terms within. All goods are owned outright by RLA Wedding Designs and we do not sub-hire.
goods remain the property of RLA Wedding Designs, 77 Staithe Road, Oak Cottage,
Martham, Norfolk, NR29 4PY.
- Booking a service with RLA Wedding Designs verbally, by phone, internet or any other method of communication constitutes you having read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Drop off items will always be before 11:00am on the wedding day. We reserve the right to collect our hire items early morning (after your event) as products may be needed for re-hire and will require a quick turnaround, check over, clean and re - delivery.
- Please note embellishments on table plans are the property of RLA Wedding Designs and are included in the hire service these are not to be kept.
- To secure your booking with RLA Wedding Designs we require a non-refundable deposit. (price differs depending on hire value - it will be clearly stated on your invoice) Without a deposit your booking is not valid and your required date and items are still available to others.
- The remainder of your balance is due 4 weeks prior to your wedding/event date. If the balance payment is not received 4 weeks before your date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- If for any reason, you wish to cancel your booking you should let us know in the first instance. All cancellations must be confirmed in either writing or email and will only become effective on receipt of your cancellation email or letter.
- Cancellations will forfeit your deposit and all monies paid.
- Items in your care shall remain your responsibly at all times.
- The hirer shall be solely responsible for the hire goods. Hotels/venues/ florists/wedding planners or any other third party involvement will be exempt from any responsibility regarding hired goods and will not be held accountable should any damages occur whilst in their possession.
- If items are returned badly damaged or broken in any way we have the right to charge you the replacement cost or treatment charge. This will be required within 7 days.
- Drinks and bottles must not be placed on LOVE letters or I DO letters, stains and marks will be charged at a repaint cost of £50.00.
- Movement of the Love Letters after they have been set up by RLA Wedding Designs needs to be discussed prior to movement and should always be moved by a minimum of two people per letter and never with the Lights on.
These terms and conditions and contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
RLA Wedding Designs treats any personal information you may provide in accordance with the provisions of the data protection act 1988 and will only use the information you supply to contact you in connection with services provided and/or to respond to requests you have made to provide information.
During communication with RLA Wedding Designs, data that you provide such as your name, phone number or email address may be held on file. We do not use this information for anything other than to contact you regarding your enquiry. We do not engage in direct marketing and we do not give out information to third parties. Please let us know if you would like us to delete any data we hold on you.